Thursday 21 October 2010

Ready for a break

Sent out some press releases to magazines in an attempt to promote my business and have been in contact with The Hub in Sleaford to try and have some items in their shop. It's a large craft/gallery and will be fantastic if I can exhibit there.

Mussons of Lincoln, who produce handmade suits and shirts have agreed to put out some of my business cards so I'm hoping this will produce more wedding orders.

Having just finished another wedding I am now ready for a break and with half term looming, I am going to spend some time with my children over the following week.

The tiara, necklaces, bracelets, earrings and alice bands have now all been handed over to the bride.

The wedding will be on the 30th October and I will publish pictures of the items once the bride has walked down the aisle, but not until then!!!

Emma has promised to send me some pictures of her day and so will publish them when they arrive.

In the meantime, it's time for a well earned rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment