Tuesday 1 March 2011

Year flown by!!!!



I can't believe we are already into March.

After christmas I began making jewellery for the next wedding, which happened to be my beautiful niece.
A bit late to start new year's resolution, but I now plan to keep this blog up to date with what I am currently working on.
The wedding took place on Saturday (26th February), at Allington Manor near Grantham.
I made the hairpins, the alice bands, the young bridemaid's alice bands, wraps and decorated the wedding cake.
Lots of pictures:





Tomorrow I will be putting the wedding photos on the blog to see how they looked on the day!


1 comment:

  1. Your work is so detailed and well thought out. Very nice and sophisticated. Can't wait to see more. Look forward to reading more of your blog (another reason to keep updating now ;) )

    ReplyDelete